Time Stylers specialises in helping successful, time poor professionals and entrepreneurs manage their time smarter.
Time Stylers offers a range of products and solutions to transform your time at work and at home to help you:
find hours of lost time a month – time to do what you love
lose your guilt over the work/life choices you make each day
finally have success at work and at home.
Kate Christie, Founder and CEO of Time Stylers, is a Time Management expert, International Speaker and bestselling Author.
Kate has appeared on television and radio, and in print, as a leading commentator on managing work/life integration and time management and productivity techniques to ensure people can have success across their career, family, community and life.
The brief was to design an updated and modern online experience that reflected the Time Stylers brand. Many of Kate's site visitors find her after they attend one of her keynote presentations - a key market opportunity as they have already seen Kate in action but want to know more. We developed the free resource section to demonstrate Kate's extensive set of Time Management skills and capabilities. Additionally a standalone landing page was developed to launch Kate's DIY Time Styling online course.
Kate's website was built using WordPress.
Marriage Celebrant Simon Robinson sought out my services to undertake a complete overhaul of his online identity to grow his business and needed a fresh, professional image that reflected the style of his business and services provided which had grown since alongside his experience. I supported Simon develop a stronger, more engaging identity that reflected his experience and genuine desire to help couples plan a celebration of love that was personalised and truly memorable.
- Web design that addressed the needs of new couples conducting research
- Copy writing: What was a very matter-of-fact outline of what Simon offered, into a more gentle tone of voice that demonstrated a commitment to his clients every step of the way. Simon's personal story on why he became a celebrant was woven into this, creating a more personal and caring first impression.
- Photography; including images of Simon and work plus content from my own extensive collection consistent with Simon's brand but reflected the aspirations and desires of how his clients were imagining celebrating their wedding day.
- Web SEO to boost his online reach and generate traffic to his site.
- Creation of Facebook Business Page and Google Business Listing - both of which aligned to the refreshed website and showed consistency in the message presented and quality of service provided. This is vitally important as prospective customers will research businesses online to make certain it's the right decision. If you have an inconsistent online message it instantly creates uneasiness and a sense of mistrust without your knowledge that a potential lead is walking away.
Simon's website was built with Squarespace.